Anagram Artist - Main Features
Anagrammy Awards > Resources > Downloadable
Anagram Generators > Anagram Artist > Main Features
Other information pages on Anagram Artist:
· Details and a screenshot
· New features
· Having problems installing or using Anagram Artist?
Skip straight to the download:
Download it now!
- Letter frequencies and vowel percentage bar graphs with visual warnings for abundant and sparse letters.
- Suggested word list, showing words that can be formed from
the remaining letters, sorted by their "goodness" (degree
to which they make the remaining letters easier to deal with).
- Sophisticated filtering functions. Suggested words can be
- words having a particular prefix or suffix
- words that contain a certain set of letters
- words that rhyme with a given word (on either the last syllable
or last two)
- synonyms of a given word
- words that are a certain part of speech (noun, verb, adjective,
- words with a certain number of syllables and a specified
- words with low or high vowel percentage
- words with a low or high vowel-per-syllable value
- Continuous updates: just type your anagram, and all
displays, including suggested words, are automatically updated.
- Special "tweak mode" that lets you massage a partly-complete
anagram to make the rest of it easier to complete.
- When the "endgame" is reached (i.e. the number
of unused letters is small), a built-in multi-word anagram finder
is available for knocking off those last few letters.
- File load and save, with "=" automatically added
during save and removed during load.
- Functions to copy unused letters, or completed anagram, to
- FIND function in both (original and anagram) windows.
- Ability to use any installed system font for the three main
- Want to do a million-letter anagram? No problem! Size of
anagram text is basically unlimited.
Updated: May 10, 2016